Food poisoning: 3rd time :S

Hello my lovelies :)

It's time for a life update! This week has been eventful - I got sick, went to the hospital, rested, attended class and practice and on more than one occasion convinced myself I'm either clinically insane or dying of stomach cancer. Mercifully, I am neither.

Sunday evening was a time of indulgence, with chaat and TV, before yet another stressful week of college, but it took a nasty turn when I got violently sick, vomiting multiple times, the last time, with blood. The next day, my roommate took me to the hospital, where I saw the inside of an Emergency Room for the first time in my life. I was underwhelmed. It was sluggish and siesta-paced, until the doctors told me they'd have to insert a tube into my stomach to check for bleeding. I thought I could take it. However what I didn't know was that he tube would go down my nose. I had to swallow down nearly 2 feet of plastic tube, retching pathetically all the way. Fun times :| I admit there were tears of humiliation involved.

On Tuesday I decided to go to class, if only for the purpose of getting tired enough to bypass the delirious in-and-out sleep I had been enduring for over 12 hours. I even stayed back for Choir practice, unaware that it had been cancelled (thx 4 reply, Saar).

I had a psychology assignment at 12 today, and choir kept me in college until 3:30, when I excused myself and was very rudely interrogated and grudgingly granted leave. Whatever though. I'd rather live, thank you very much.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

angsty breakup post

~xo~

#ArtStudent